Thursday, November 17, 2011

They say what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger...

I'm sitting here in a waiting room at a hospital while my fiancé is undergoing brain surgery. I don't have the energy to explain how we got here but here I am. Talk about the true test of love and having faith. We've know about this issue for about three weeks and have spent the time waiting for the scheduled day for surgery.

I have never gone through something so traumatic and stressful. The level of anxiety I feel is unreal. We have about four to five hours left. The nurse will call us every hour to give us an update. I stayed with him until they wheeled him away from me. We will get through this but God this period of waiting is the worst.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Newy said...

Praying for him and you. When you say in sickness and in health...folks forget that is for real. I pray for his healing. Withstanding this before marriage shows you and him that this is for the long haul.

Anonymous said...

I immediately prayed for him when I read this post. I hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your love...

What I Have To Say