Saturday, July 08, 2006

100 Things About Ms. Confessions

1. I am an African American Woman.
2. I am 27 years old.
3. I do not have any children.
4. I am obsessed with the color Red.
5. I graduated from Southern University with a B.S. in Business Marketing.
6. I enjoy being in the company of a great man.
7. My current most prized procession is my condo.
8. I hate working for someone else. (Getting out of the Rat Race)
9. I love my mom and dad.
10. I only have a few close friends.
11. I was an intern for Tabasco, RCA and Arista Records.
12. I have two brothers, one is older and one is younger.
13. I enjoy taking trips and going on vacation.
14. Lately I have been on strike from the commercial airline industry, I am tired of the delays and lost luggage. So not a lot of traveling recently, the goal is to go private.
15. I love shopping, when I have my disposable income in check.
16. I work in commercial real estate.
17. I currently live in Dallas, TX. But I know this isn’t my final destination.
18. I started my online journal in March 2006.
19. I love to read books mainly business, self develop, spiritual, and erotic topics.
20. I enjoy smoking marijuana.
21. I don’t like liars and fake people.
22. I look forward to being in a meaningful and stable relationship with a man.
23. I was once frustrated with the type of men I was seeing; maybe it’s a reflection of me.
24. I have decided to see a psychologist but found she was a little off. (Go Figure)
25. I can’t cook really well. How important is that really?
26. I am obsessed with getting out of the rat race.
27. I do not like Horror films.
28. I am afraid of all bugs, they are all evil.
29. I am not big on pets, I wasn’t raised on a farm.
30. I used to work at a pretentious boutique on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
31. I have a pet fish name Fluffy. It's been almost a year now, and still alive)
32. I enjoy “space cakes” a.k.a brownies.
33. I am a kind hearted, out going, witty, and courageous person.
34. I can be very opinionated, give me props when I am right and vice versa.
35. I enjoy sex (maybe a freak), only with people I know.
36. I enjoy pampering myself or being pampered.
37. I don’t go to church as often as I should.
38. I have asthma.
39. I don’t like dumb people or a person with no common sense. You’re stupidity becomes an anchor.
40. I have never been arrested.
41. I am a volunteer with the Big Brother/Sister organization.
42. I am left-handed.
43. I use to work as a tutorial aide for a juvenile hall school in L.A.
44. I must get my hair done every two weeks.
45. My outer appearance is extremely important to me. You must always dress for success.
46. I love surfing the web.
47. I am becoming more financially literate.
48. I passed my real estate exam on the first try.
49. I hate the heat and humidity. I do miss the L.A. weather, but not the fakeness.
50. I am not an outdoors type of person. There will be no camping for this girl, unless there’s a nicely stocked cabin.
51. I want to have a daughter.
52. I want a huge spectacular wedding (not sure about the marriage part).
53. I enjoy drinks with Vodka.
54. I have a few professional goals I expect to accomplish by the time I am 30.
55. I am inspired by my parents, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey.
56. I am a big people person, I enjoy wowing a person.
57. I am very self confident.
58I once had a "friend" who was a very talented undiscovered artist. (But has a lot of issues)
59. I drive an 02 Honda Accord. (Nothing like NOT having a car note)
60. I have a shoe fetish. (Charles David, Aldo, and Via Spiga on my!)
61. If I could go back to any time period, it would have to my college days.
62. I would rather sit at home on my couch and play on my laptop, than be in a smoke filled night club.
63. I am subscriber to O, Forbes, Smart Money,Newsweek, and People.
64. I love crab cakes. I just discovered them; I am not a shell fish fan.
65. I painted my dinning room red. I always wanted a red room.
66. I’ve had my own cell phone for over ten years. My first phone was a huge Motorola phone (we’ve come a long way).
67. I will be getting my Master of Science in Entrepreneurship. (I'm not playing)
68. I have so many things I want to do before I have children or get married.
69. I still shop in the junior section.
70. My favorite dessert is Cheesecake.
71. My favorite thing to cook is breakfast. It’s the only meals I am comfortable cooking.
72. My happiness is of the up most importance to me. I can’t make you happy, if I’m not.
73. I'm looking for a good “combo” in a man. Someone I can bring out the best in and someone who can bring out the best in me.
74. I can’t stand cigarette smoke.
75. I don’t like people who constantly try to keep up with the Jones.
76. I was a huge fan of Sex and the City, Weeds, & Californication.
77. Teenage celebrity crushes: Mc. Hammer, New Kids on the Block, Tevin Campbell, and Jodeci.
78. My biggest personal issue is procrastination.
79. I had a mild quarter life crisis. (But things are lokking very good now)
80. I am fearful of becoming old, but I know it’s apart of life.
81. I never really understood the dynamics of racism until moving to the south.
82. I didn’t realize how full of shit Corporate America is until the massive layoffs, personal working experience, and corporate scandals.
83. I’ve never experimented with any illegal drugs other than marijuana. Got Green???
84. I believe cable TV is a rip off, but I still subscribe.
85. I am not a huge sport fan, but I’ll watch whatever depending on whom I am dating.
86. I have a thing for poets. (nothing is more sexier than a man w/ a pen)
87. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a teacher.
88. Two of my four close friends have babies.
89. My ten year high school reunion is this year. (2007)
90. My job at Sunglass Hut when I was 19 inspired me to major in Business.
91. I am currently not dating, due to the active drought of quality men in my city.
92. I had an awesome childhood.
93. I was a girl scout.
94. I use to be a mean, arrogant, and a snobby bitch, mainly due to my own insecurities.
95. I am now completely comfortable in my own skin.
96. I attended my first school football game in college.
97. Haven’t I told enough already?
98. I like to sing in the shower.
99. I like sushi.
100. I've only just begun.

1 comment:

Jerrica Benton said...

There is no drought of quality men in Dallas. Since you went to Southern, you should know how it is done down South! The best men are in a serious relationship by the time they graduate from undergrad, and are married by the time they are 25 and/or immediately after grad school.

The good ones are all young, married or temporarily away at grad school!

What I Have To Say