Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hump Day...

Happy to be home after a long workday, it wasn’t too bad today and I even got the pleasure of seeing one of my bad managers get checked by our department head. I guess rather than let the two get the best of me, I am trying to figure out how to control my attitude and just remain cool. I just don’t understand how people can be so unhappy and insecure that they have to attempt to bring others down to their hell. I can tell their so much lacking in their lives outside of the office, that the only way they feel in power is when dealing with me. But unfortunately this girl has been and will be going places these two can only dream of experiencing.

I am currently reading a book “ 17 Principle to Success” by Napoleon Hill. It’s been my balance the past few days. I’ve got to remember to work on me and not worry about these two fools.

No comments:

What I Have To Say