Monday, November 02, 2009

Day 1...

So today I started my new “eating plan”. I am seeing my family for Thanksgiving and I want to tighten up a little bit these days. Truth is told I’ve been reviewing some recent photos of myself and I can see the weight gain. On a daily basis I guess in my head I’ve become accustomed to what I see and even though some clothes are more fit than others, I kept eating however I felt. Well today, is all about change.

I am a foodie and I love to eat. But I have to remember I am not 15 years old and the body isn’t agreeing with my eating habits. My Guy is unbelievably supportive of me and never makes me feel undesirable. However, I know what I look like at my best and I need to find that woman ASAP. But it’s hard to go healthy. Not only is it freaking expensive but in some cases time consuming. For instance, I am trying out an eggplant recipe and it’s taking me like 2 hours to freaking eat. I am so starving, the food is now cooling off but damn it I could have had a quick and easier meal an hour and a half ago.

Here’s to day a successful day one and a healthier 13 more days ☺

1 comment:

*Ms.B* said...

Congrats on your healthy eating habits. Its hard to start at first but once you start it will be easy to get back into routine.

What I Have To Say