Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grateful....

I have so much to be thankful for this year and as I end my holiday weekend here in Arizona visiting my brother, his family, and the rest of our family I reflect on the many blessings even during what seems to be difficult times. The only piece of the puzzle that was missing is having My Guy with me. He did drop me off at the airport thanksgiving day, but I noticed a small void while spending time with my family. My holiday plans were made before we became so serious and really it’s almost too soon to bring him home for the holidays even though we feel like we’ve known each other forever.
I guess my purpose for writing this post was to express my growing love for My Guy. Everyday I find myself loving him more and more. Its like a whole new world I am ready to explore with this man, everything is so brand new for us to share. Last weekend I spent some time at his house and I am thinking about our hot tub adventure. Mind you its 40 degrees outside and we deiced to get in the hot tub in his backyard in our birthday suits. But it was quite nice, we’ll ignore the fact that my hair looked like a fro from the steam. It was another special memory we shared.
I am looking so forward to this time of year because I have someone to love. I am usually excited about the holidays but this time there’s a different type of glow. I have a man, a man who loves and adores me. I want to have a special and romantic Christmas dinner with him. I am talking the extra corny moment. I want to hang personalized stockings, have a romantic dinner for two, drink some hot chocolate, hit the hot tub, listen to Christmas music, light a fire, exchange gifts, and just be. This will have to be done within the next two weeks since I am leaving for L.A. for Christmas.
We do have plans to be together for New Years, not sure what we’ll do. I did mention just getting a hotel room and enjoying each other. I don’t really want to be out in the crowd. What a difference a year make. It is not that this man has made me, but rather he’s fulfilling me entirely. I can’t express how good it feels to be in a stable and loving relationship and I wish this for everyone.

Tis the season for peace, love, and prosperity…

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

AWESOME!!! Its truly amazing the difference a year a month a week a day an hour can make...totally exciting

Dopelikelouboutins said...

awwwwwwwwwww

Im so jelly..my boo is far away but I feel the same way...discovering love when it's right and all the elements are there to make it a positive experience is GREAT

What I Have To Say