Friday, September 19, 2008

29:365 Days Until The End of An Era...

Today is my birthday, wow.

I swear it feels like I turned 21 three years ago. I'll admit I have mixed emotions about this wonderful day. For starters I am grateful to see another day (let alone another year). However, I am now 29 years old, the last year of being in my 20s. It feels weird, I don't feel old (and I don't hardly look it) but it is my reality.

I am having a dinner party at a local restaurant which after 10pm turns into a club ( I am expecting 12 friends) so it should be pretty nice. I am excited to share my new year with My Guy. I'll provide more details about my birthday as they unfold.I guess today marks the start of another great year.

5 comments:

laughing808 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Southern_Lady said...

Happy birthday! Make this year a great one.

Blank said...

Happy Birthday

T.a.c.D said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!
May this year be full of joy, peace and prosperity!

GemisMyName said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy.

What I Have To Say