Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Love the Fact That...

I had an awesome childhood.

I have two loving, caring, smart, hilarious, and handsome brothers.

I am an accomplished and successful professional woman (the best is yet to come)

I bought my condo on my own and I live happily alone. (no cosigners, and based off my credit)

I am able to make others happy effortlessly (because I am happy from within).

I have an amazing family (where would I be without them)

I have never been afraid to take risks (the world is my oyster).

I moved to Dallas with no clue as to what the future may hold (and check me out now).

I am strong enough to let go of things or people that are just not meant to be in my life.

I live to do my best today.

Despite minor setbacks or tribulations, I know there will be better days.

My father left me with so many fond memories.

Others believe in me, even people outside of my family.

I will make a great life partner to a great man.

My mother is such an wonderful role model (even though she doesn’t realize or considers herself to be).

I can carry myself so well.

I am bold enough to stand up for what I believe in.

It’s never to late.

I've been blessed to meet and have some special people I call friends in my life.

4 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

"I bought my condo on my own and I live happily alone. (no cosigners, and based off my credit)"
It's nothing like having you own.

Blu Jewel said...

you go girl...snapping in a Z formation...lol!

jendayi said...

congratulations awotm. keep doing you!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

What I Have To Say