Tuesday, May 01, 2007

IF...



If there was ONE short term goal you could accomplish tomorrow what would it be?

I would have to say be finished with this Masters of Science in Entrepreneurship program I plan to enter into January 08. I chose this goal because I know without a shadow of a doubt; I will leave with an abundance of resources and extremely valuable and relevant knowledge.

I thought about this question when I had a few overwhelming feelings of not knowing where to start on my things to accomplish list. I have so many things I want to accomplish, but I needed to zero in on which goal to tackle first. And I chose the goal based off the start date and the importance of the results or return of investment once mission is accomplished.

So what would you do???

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

get my Project Management Certification and then at least be enrolled in my Mas Social Work Program for the fall

Blu Jewel said...

get my writing published and become a full time writer.

Ms. Confessions said...

I LOVE it!!!!

jendayi said...

have my masters in business administration.

What I Have To Say