Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Had to Ride the White Horse…

So I’ll add my 50 cent and shatter ALL myths about a white man’s penis. Yes, I’ve had my first trip with the Pink Panther and it was great. While not elaborating on the exact size, I’ll say he’s definitely packing. More importantly, I love his skills and technique, there’s something special about doing an older man. He has absolutely No problem with his libido or stamina (then again I am a HOT young thang).

Mr. Godiva is a considerate freak (and I love that about him). Give me the respect and option to choose what I want to do with you (no surprises). It’s a turn on when we’re lying in bed after sex and he asks me about my sexual boundaries. Keep in mind my new partner has been sexually active for at least the past 30 years (so he knows exactly what he’s doing). We had our official slumber party New Years Eve and it was a great way to ring the New Year.

We did our thing that night (early morning) and woke up to some more good morning loving. He then fixed us some breakfast along with Mimosas. We ended up spending the entire day together. We enjoyed a movie and dinner. Yes, I am indeed enjoying the time I spend with this guy.

4 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

i am so very happy for you. having dated outside of the race, i've encountered some surprises and myth busters. agreed, that with age comes a certain level of security in the bedroom that serves as some wonderful foreplay, which later leads to great love making. you sound happy lady and i wish you continued enjoyment.

Enigma said...

First time commenting. Enjoy yourself! You sound happy and that is all that anyone should really care about. I hope the relationship continues to grow.

T.a.c.D said...

aw man aw man....well get it...

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I'm glad he showed you a good time. Maybe I need a mature white man to give me that vaginal orgasm that I've been searching for. Continue to do you and make yourself happy.

What I Have To Say