Tuesday, August 22, 2006

She-Devil...

I’m losing my f**king mind here. I swear I come into work every morning with a positive attitude. I try to leave whatever happened yesterday at work in the past and look forward to new and brighter today.

Well of course like clock work she works my nerve within the first hour of a new business day. Every morning our chief building engineer comes into our office to say good morning and shoot the shit with me. Our average conversations lasts around 10 to 15 minutes depending on how many times she-devil interrupts.

Well this morning like usual we are talking and she just cuts right in and yells for him to come to her. He goes back to her office and sees what she want (usually nothing). He returned back to my workspace and started talking to me. She then moves into our break room and shouts for him to come here again. It’s rather pathetic how jealous she is. She’s the type that’s thirsty for attention due to no one giving her any in her personal life.

I noticed once he went into the break room her voice got lower. I didn’t know what they were talking about and frankly ear hustling isn’t my thing. Well about 30 minutes later my buddy (engineer) emailed me at my yahoo account informing me that she told him that the tenants in the building were noticing that he and I are talking a lot. My initial reaction is WTF? Who gives a damn who I am talking to? I honestly believe she’s lying. The tenants in this building have other things to be worried about; like their businesses, more so than who I am talking to. Is the issue that I (an attractive African American woman) get along well with your old buddy (engineer white man)? I talk to everyone in this building (the majority of tenants in the building are older white males). True I talk to our engineer more than anyone because he’s my co-worker. But why the f*** do I need to justify myself and what I do?

They were friends for over a decade. But once she got into her managerial position 2 and half years ago, she took it to her head. And forgot her friend and sees him as a subordinate. So here I come a year ago and since it’s only four of us who manage the building you would think we’d all get along. Nope, it’s me and the building engineers that have each others back. I truly believe the woman is crazy. She’ll send me emails (her preferred method of communication) demanding s***. Then she’ll turn around and send me stupid a** forwards from her dumb ass friends. Or she’ll rudely interrupt my conversations and then turn around and wants to call me “chickie”. I’m not your damn chickie…I hate you Cybil!!!!

*P.S.: feeling better now! I must be embarking on some good s***, that's when the haters try to steal your joy!! Yes, I am much better now...

7 comments:

shereejoi said...

That makes no sense that the woman acts like that jealousy will get you no where. She probably need to get some than she will be loose (hopefully)

Mindy81 said...

Hahaha I'm sensing some hostility?

DivineLavender said...

I am so glad I ain't a freak for hating my job and my dumb ass supervisor. I have two offices and hate working in the office that is close to hers. I spend way too much time at work to be hatin everybody. I must be good at hatin' cause I do it well during my 40 hour week.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Like you said ,she is jealous.
You=youth and beauty.
her=old and bitter

Views of Diversified Mind said...

You may be able to solve this issue confessions. Try asking her if she has a minute to talk and ask her if there is something that bothers her about you and if it is you would like her to ellaborate so that maybe you all could basically work out something. You cannot get fired for putting someone in check the proper way. You can't get fired for asking questions and opinions. you boss is F*&#in LAME and she needs to get a LIFE. I would be so drove that I would have to ask her what the hell is her problem.

Reading your blogs has got me hot and heated that I wish I could call her and tell her ass completely OFF!

DAM...

Ms. Confessions said...

@shereejoi- Can’t even imagine who would want to give her any.
The thought grosses me out!!! LOL

@robert- Oh she’s a hater to the 10th degree. LOL about the hug.

@divine- LOL, no you’re not alone. I just didn’t realize how unhappy so many people are. Once again, NOT my issue. Get it together!!!!

@beauty- Yes the truth hurts. But I don’t usually talk about a person’s looks. But she’s so damn UGLY on the inside; you can’t help but notice the mess staring at you.

@views- Oh she reaps what she sows every day she wakes up. I got her hoe card, and when I pull it-she’ll need to visits a psychiatrist.

T.a.c.D said...

There's always GOT to be ONE in every office...we got one here too...but she is married...got her goodies in house and still acts like she has a stick up her butt...

But for some reason she does NOT mess with me though...she tries the other TWO black women in our office but not me...but I look mean and have this don't F*** with me aura...at least that's what I am told so maybe the little white lady just chooses not to jump out there...

But she probably will one day...LOL...and if she acts froggy oh boy oh boy will I leap!

What I Have To Say