Thursday, June 22, 2006

What I know for sure...

At this point in life I know I don't ever want to live in regret and I don't want to live life wondering "what if". You only have one chance to live your life to the fullest. Why not dream BIG and think BIG? I know that while friends are excellent confidants and people you hold dear, no one can live your life for you. You can not live for anyone else and you can't make choices based off what others will think of you. This morning I found a sticky note on my desk with the words "I Love You" of course it was anonymous but the gesture did put a smile on face. (This has absolutely nothing to due with my topic but since it just happened I decided to mention it).

I would rather fail at something after once trying, than to sit and let an opportunity go by because I was afraid or uncertain. You have one chance to dream the impossible, you have once chance to live up to God's expectations, you have one chance to tell someone you love them, you have one chance to say you're sorry, you have one chance to try the unknown, and you have one chance to seize any opportunity. I say one chance because we are only guaranteed today and right NOW...

No comments:

What I Have To Say