Monday, May 29, 2006

When You've Got It Bad...

Lately, I have found myself thinking of you a hell of a lot more than I usually do. In fact, it's driving me crazy, LOL. I have spoken to friends about what's going on in my head when it comes to you and now I am telling you. At first, I didn't want to bother you with the burdens of my new profound feelings I have for you. I am saying this not to ask you for anything, simply sharing my thoughts. I love the fundamental aspects of our relationship; I love that I can relate to you on so many levels. I love that I can talk to you about anything. I love that you are honest and real with me at all times. I love the feelings I feel when I know I am going to see you soon or when I am in your presence.

You know sometimes situations and people are just placed in your life out of nowhere. Lately, I've been looking back at where we started and where we are now. Here I am 2,500 miles away yet I feel so much closer to you now than I ever have. I promise you I am not at all trying to disrespect your relationship with your girlfriend. But I can't deny my feelings. I am not asking for anything from you, I never did. But what I do know is lately you have been on my mind. I went out on Friday night, mainly to get my mind off of you (what a waste of time). The men were arrogant jerks who assumed I would take them home with me, and I all I did was get fucked up, horney, and went to sleep. Saturday night, I went out on a date and that shit sucked.

I don't know what it is about you, that's making me ignore the rules and follow my heart and not my head. Perhaps this email would make a good blog entry, LOL. At this point, I just wanted to let you know, that I am feening for you in the worst way: physically and emotionally. Okay enough with the confessions...

No comments:

What I Have To Say