Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Current Man I am Seeing...

It is through faith and God all things are possible. The past week has challenged me to reevaluate my current level of faith. I'll admit I have become very lax with going to church on a regular basis, and last night I found myself praying to God and reading the book of Matthew. Lately, I've had so much tension and turmoil going on mentally. I have been stressing out about my first annual job review (which was today, and turned out not to be too bad). I was also stressed about my financial situation (but who isn't these days).

Looking back less than 24 hours later, God as always shown me that everything will workout according to his plan. He will never put me through situations I can't handle without faith and belief that; this too shall pass. It's funny how I seem to call on God only when I am in desperation mode. Yet, when everything is just dandy; I forget to acknowledge him a give him his proper praise. I have a tremendous amount of things I should be eternally grateful for (and I am).

So I have made a promise to myself to get back in tuned with my spiritual and religious practice. This is probably why he turned the heat on me during the past few weeks. I must remember God is a jealous God and demands his attention. . But I will make it a point to give this important man (other than my father) my undivided attention and time on a daily basis...

No comments:

What I Have To Say