Sunday, April 09, 2006

What Are You Worth?...

What is the grand prize in the world of dating? As women we tend to judge how much action a guy will get from us based off how much or how far he is willing to spend. Some of us sell our goods for a Big Mac while others, negotiate their goods for a meal at Spagos (or any high end restaurant), shopping sprees, bills paid, or any other monetary value request. I am no exception; looking back I'll admit I sold myself short (theoretically speaking). If a guy took me the Ivy (upscale & exclusive restaurant in L.A.) that meant I had a little more to work with versus the other guy who wants to take me to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, so therefore the first guy would hold my attention.

So what's your price? We all have one; no matter how self righteous we try to be. Some women are more up front with theirs than others. While there are many other elements that inspire us to give ourselves completely to someone, I want to focus on the shallow/superficial aspects of what women require. This is the world we live in, although this way of thinking is by no means new to society. Today you have women on reality shows looking for the pot of gold. You have women who only hang out at the most exclusive spots looking for that great catch. So, how much are you worth?...

No comments:

What I Have To Say