Thursday, March 31, 2011

...

Sometimes I want to just say fuck it, I’d rather be single. It’s the very feeling I have right now that makes me question am I happy? We’re going on three years and eight months of living together. All of the true colors are showing and I am second-guessing everything. Is this just going through the motions of a relationship or is this being redundant? We’re starting to argue (disagree) a little more than we use. The honeymoon phase feels a little faded. We’re getting agitated more easily and we just seem to be on edge.

I feel somewhat claustrophobic and I need my space. I miss coming home after work to a quiet house and just being lazy on the couch watching tv. But now I have to share my space with another person (that is, if I don’t want to live alone). Our relationship isn’t unhealthy, I just wonder if I have it in me anymore? Have I moved on subconsciously? I love my boyfriend and I want to marry him. But I don’t want to move forward in the same capacity we’re currently in. Just thinking…

2 comments:

ChpterReads said...

Its been such a long time since I've come on here and read your thoughts.. so much has gone on.. WOW girl please do not let some minor hiccups make you think this way. Life has to change and we must change along with it. Speak to your bf about the living situation, he might feel the same way. Having open lines of communication are very important when in a relationship.. Trust me I learned this the hard way. Talk to him, you might just need some girl time without him every once in a while. Give him some chances to miss you. Not to say to go out and do some recklessness but give him some space, while attaining your own space.

After all that you've been through to be content in your relationship with your man you do not want to go back to singledom.. Its not as fun as you would think it is.. take it from me! Good luck... I will be back to check up on you!

Lady J said...

Well it looks like Ms. Liryc said it all. Communication is key and once you talk to him it could very well shine the light on everything and make it all sweet as honey again.

I wish you and yours the best and much happiness to come.

What I Have To Say