Monday, December 10, 2007

My Body's Calling...

Okay so it’s been over 2 months since I’ve had sex (post Mr. Godvia) and this shit sucks ass. How do you go from sexing several times a week to straight nothing? I know it’s been a long ass time because I was humping in my sleep last night (lol). I had several sexual dreams during my slumber and damn it they felt so real.

There are 3 guys I would love to satisfy my thirst for sexual healing with. However they are all out of state. What kind of shit is that? Yes, there is always local dick, but damn it. I want these guys specifically. Oh Kappa, MAC, Cooper, why are you guys so far from me?

Dream 1:

Kappa and I will become exclusive members in the Mile High club. He’s into airplanes (their technical design and make up). So I think its only right he and I get busy while flying the friendly skies. Yes, I think the ultimate climax will be achieved at a cruising altitude of 37,000.

Dream 2:

We always did make great music together. Where don’t I see us doing our thing?

Dream 3:
The fact that we haven’t gone there yet turns me on. I can’t wait to see you (soon I hope).
I expect something intimate, sexy, and cool to describe our encounter.


Time for my toyz...

5 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Girl I feel you... I went to getting it all the time and then went from may-november without any...

all summer I was fine because there was still sexual tension in the air, but when it started getting cold out I swear every night I was thinking about it...

luckily i went home for thanksgiving and hooked up with a past fling... I feel so much better now!

Nic said...

Gurl!!!!!!!!! Don't even get me started. You know I'm in the same predicament as you are. Damn these dreams.

I'ma be honest I think i'm about to crack.

Blu Jewel said...

LMAO! Y'all are funny...I'm in the double digits of how long it's been for me. And don't even get me started on the dreams. *sheesh*

Chari said...

Lol!!! I feel you on that!!!

Doe Boy Fresh! said...

DEAD@ because I was humping in my sleep last night

What I Have To Say