Friday, November 30, 2007

Flaws & All...



I’m not a patient person so I need instant satisfaction.

I don’t go to church as often as I should.

I don’t like to cook; therefore it’s not my strong suit.

At times I wonder if moving to Dallas was a good thing for me.

I get tired of people very easily.

I get my hair done regularly because I can’t do it myself.

I have a hard time keeping my car clean.

I like to drink.

I have no money management skills.

I am very moody and temperamental the first day of my period.

I get angry when people become successful particularly when they don’t deserve it.

I like to smoke marijuana.

I am trying to minimize my vindictive side.

I sometime wonder if I am living to the best of my ability.

I am doubtful that my ideal man really exists.

There are times when I just want to give up and take the easy route.

I am a selfish person.

My opinion of a certain race is becoming a bit jaded the more I stay in corporate america.

I wonder if it is easier to just capitalize off my feminity.

I am very skeptical of people initially.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

well at least you are honest with yourself, that's a positive quality in and of itself...we all have our flaws, maybe i should take heed and do this myself...again i think it takes a self assured sistah to be this honest...good for you...we have to love ourselves flaws and all or noone else will

Nic said...

Don't forget, You're honest as shit!

Blu Jewel said...

Agrees with both comments.

I think my ideal man exists; he just doesn't know it yet!

What I Have To Say