Sunday, October 14, 2007

To Boston with Love…

Man what a great weekend! It’s been awhile since I’ve hung out the entire weekend (and its definitely something to be done on occasions). But any who…

Friday after work I decided to have drinks with my dear friend who just moved out here from L.A. The first spot we hung out at was mediocre with not much action. After a few drinks and an urge to meet and greet, we decided to check out a few bars. I noticed the crowd was a little more “diverse” than usual.

This weekend was I suppose the game of all football games here in Dallas, The Cowboys vs. Patriots. There were so many Red Sox jerseys being proudly worn. It was at the second bar I met Mr. Boston. He was among a group of 8, causally dressed, energetic white guys. Again, I was fairly intoxicated so it was no problem for me to introduced myself to anyone I deemed worthy. Fresh meat in town for the game, I love out of towners!

Mr. Boston stood out of the group. I danced and mingled with a few of his crew, but it was him I spent most of my time with. He had to be at least 6’3, with a great body. But what amazed me most were his dancing skills. This white guy had mad rhythm and moves (the dj played mostly hip hop). Where did you learn how to move like that?? And I wonder how do you move in bed?? Mr. Boston was great! Our chemistry was off the hook. Our dancing was sensual, seductive, but tasteful. We danced like we had known each other for years and as if we were the only two people in the place.

There wasn’t a lot of talking but I did catch his charming East coast accent. His boys were ready to check out the bar next door. I guess they were a little bored since they didn’t find anyone to entertain them like Mr. Boston and I. He and a friend stayed to hang out with me and my girl a little longer. He must have stayed at least another hour with us before he decided to catch up with his crew. I gave him my number, hugged him, and to our surprise we ended up kissing (a first for me). It was a soft, closed mouth, yet fulfilling kiss.

Thank you for a great evening and giving me a reason to want to visit Boston…

5 comments:

Nic said...

Does sound like a nice visit. Let us know if anything else happens.

Anonymous said...

I had something like this happen to me before(the end of your post). I never saw him again but that was one of my most memorable nights in a bar.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Nyce!!!

jendayi said...

aww! i know that feeling! it's been such a long time.

I'm glad you had such a fabulous weekend!

Blu Jewel said...

aww sookie now! sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

What I Have To Say