Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stupid is...

At my company we use yahoo im as another method of communicating internally. So usually on my im status I display some inspirational (sometimes smart ass) quotes. Well yesterday I had the following on my status and Dumb Dumb (my boss) sends me the following im regarding my quote:


"Life is like photography, you have to use the negative to develop. "

Dumb Dumb: Is your message on IM positive or negative?
Me: its positive, a few people have said they like it, why?
Me: i find it funny that i am even asked that question
Dumb Dumb: It is kinda positive just curious.
Me: the point is: take anything life hands you negative and look at it as a lesson or growth (positive way of accepting life's minor setbacks)
Dumb Dumb: Yes, got it, anyone else ask?
Me: nope, just u
Dumb Dumb: The glass is half full...

There are never enough words to describe the simpleness in upper management.

2 comments:

Nic said...

"There are never enough words to describe the simpleness in upper management."


Yes lawd! Yes! Preach girl. You almost had me speaking in touges with that line.

Anonymous said...

SMH! Girl some people don't use the common sense God gave them.

What I Have To Say