Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bottoms Up Bitches!



So I went out with some friends Friday night to celebrate a birthday. Boy did we get trashed. We went to three bars and I sampled drinks at each spot as if I had nothing previously (lol). I hate freaking hangovers and this is why I’d rather get as high as the friendly skies than drunk as a dumb ass skunk. You feel like shit the entire day after drinking hard.

I can count on one hand the times when I got this drunk. So what was I drinking all night? Spot #1 I had 3 strong ass margaritas (the waitress did warn me) and a chocolate cake shot (the best shot in the world-taste like Duncan Hines marble cake). I left the place floating. Spot # 2, I had 2 red bull & vodka drinks (I was partying like a rock star-LOL). Spot # 3 I had my “dessert” drink apple martini.

Fuck drinking-pass me a bong. All Saturday I was inoperable feeling like straight shit. How the hell do you drunks do it night after night or weekend after weekend? For me there’s a huge difference being high vs. drunk. When I’m high (I usually like to be posted up-not all out in the streets) I’m mellow, creative, silly, and chill. When I’m drunk, my tolerance for bullshit is lower than normal; I wouldn’t say I’m a mean drunk. But that’s not the time to fuck with me. I’m also brutally (maybe even harshly) honest when I’m drunk vs. the sensitive but direct approach to the truth when sober. Don’t ask me when I’m drunk, and you don’t want the mean truth.

How are you when you’re fucked? We all have a vice-so fuck you “I don’t drink or smoke” people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer getting high as the sky as well. No hangover, just a nice buzz...chiiiiilllllll....

I've been pretty drunk a few times and the next day was HELL on earth. I get loud and obnoxious...guess you could say I'm a shit talker when drunk. When high, I might laugh at your azz...but I won't say a whole lot. LMAO. I prefer the high buzz vs the drunk buzz.

Ms. Confessions said...

Glad someone feels me :)

Mahogany Misfit said...

I don't get high because I fucking hate smoke but I do like my liquor.

I'm a funny drunk.

What I Have To Say