What makes a man a MAN?
What makes a man a Player?
I had to take baby steps and look up a few words for clarification purposes.
1. an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
2. a male having qualities considered typical of men or appropriately masculine
1. a person or thing that plays.
2. Slang. a person engaged in illicit or illegal activity, esp. a pimp. (LOL)
I figure it’s safe to say every male over the age of 18 considers himself a MAN.
But are you really?
I can only offer a female’s perspective of what I consider a man to be, but I’m sure the few things I suggest can transcend all species.
So let’s go deeper…
What makes a man a man? (In my opinion)
1. He’s independent. Definition: not relying on another or others for aid or support i.e. drive your own shit.
2. Must have your own residence. (not relying on a woman in any capacity)No co-signers unless she’s your WIFE.
3. A valid line of work ( you should be paying taxes)
4. A provider (willing to take care of your family)
5. Stability (mentally, financially, etc)
6. Responsible i.e.: children, paying bills on time
7. Driven/ Ambitious (hard working)
8. Secure within himself (including sexually)
8. Not into game playing
9. Knows how to treat a woman (normally can refer to the way he treats his mother)
There’s obviously room for more suggestions/opinions.
Obviously the older you are the more crucial it is for you to have these attributes.
But really these qualities make any human an ADULT.
So what makes a man a PLAYER?
1. Getting women to pay his way.
2. The ability to handle multiple woman at the same time
3. The ability to make a woman do anything (manipulative)
4. Possessing material things
5. Not giving a fuck about a woman (easy come easy go)
6. Pulling different women at all times
7. Fucking many woman