Friday, June 30, 2006

Damn Me...

Today is payday for this happy worker bee (LOL). As with every pay period I am deducting the usual expenses and factoring the very few splurges I can indulge in. Well this morning I noticed my fucking back tire was extremely low and my front right tire has had a nail in it for at least two months (yes, I am a trifling female when it comes to my car). I swear it was on my "list to do" and every pay period something else would come up and that would take priority over my car (I know). Well now I have no choice but to replace at least three new tires, thanks to me being irresponsible. It's occasion like these that reinforce the notion as to why I donĂ¢€™t need any kids right now. I can't even afford myself right now. Nothing is worst than having those unexpected expenses.

I so had other plans for that money! I swear if it's not one thing, it's another. Perhaps, if I didn't deplete by savings account that would have been very handy for times like these. Well I am working on "the in case of an emergency funds". But how do I get ahead if shit keeps coming up. One thing I do realize is I have to treat my car better than I have been. I was so use to my daddy or ex-boyfriend handling the car issues, I adapted to the typical clueless about my car female syndrome. I guess I won't be satisfied until I run my fairly recent Honda to the grave. But then I'll be even more pissed because Lord knows I don't want to start paying a car note. Oh well, I guess I am over my temper tantrum and I am off to discount tires during my lunch...

No comments:

What I Have To Say