Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello...

I created this blog while I was at work. Yes, I am that bored and I don't give a damn (but let me start slow since this is the first posting). Allow me to introduce myself. I am a single, 26 years old, college graduate, living in Dallas, TX for the past two years, working in commercial real estate, as a property administrator (fancy title for property manager's flunky). I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and decided to attend college in Baton Rouge, LA. (Go S.U.) That experience is a completely different post in itself. But the reason I decided to start my blog is to do my daily venting about my current state of being, and hopefully you can gain something from my experiences other than pure amusement. I am currently on the road to seeking total self-gratification. The first move is to get out of the rat race. It is inhumane to make a person wake up at 6:00 in the morning and then have to play traffic games with the rest of the rats trying to get through the maze. This is my second year into this thing call the workforce, and I am already completely over it. There's no way I can give anyone ten years of my time and brain power. Like many people I hate my job, not specifically what I do (I really love this industry), but my superior is a complete idiot. She's a middle aged single woman, bitter, and insecure. And guess who catches the raft of her unhappy world (That's right, ME). This is her first managerial position and she really enjoys the control. But we'll talk about that on another post.

I am currently in the process of buying my first home (condo). I figure now a good time to experience the all American dream (homeownership). In fact, my boss and I are both getting condos the end of this month. The only difference is I am about 20 years younger, but no time like the present, LOL. I am totally excited about this accomplishment. Any and all advice is much appreciated.

I guess I'll go back to my work duties.

No comments:

What I Have To Say