Thursday, September 04, 2008

Time Out from The Corporate Plantation Bullshit…

Let me talk about My Guy and I, yesterday marked a week since I’ve seen my man. There were many reasons why a week went by without seeing each other. It was also during this time apart I let my idle mind get the most of me. Why is it during a relationship (especially a new one) you tend to think the worst about the situation just because it’s going great? I admitted to myself and even to him that the fear of him hurting me or the pain of a breakup itself is scary to me. But I know you can’t live life giving into your fears.

So yesterday I spoke to My Guy during the day and we decided we would talk later on in the evening and see each other this Sunday. My Guy calls me around 10pm and 20 minutes into our conversation we begin to have phone sex (which I expected to happen). The urge to see him and be in his arms was an overbearing and mutual feeling so we decided to meet up somewhere halfway and hump in the car like some teenagers. I raced off the phone to throw on a short dress for easy access, 3 minutes later he called me back to inform me that he was too tipsy to drive. He lives about 30 to 35 miles away from me. I admit I was disappointed at this point, but determined to see My Guy. I decided to drive to his house at 11:00pm on a school night.

As soon as I arrived at his front door it was on. There was no way we could wait until Sunday to see each other, too much time had passed. It felt so good to be in arms, and to feel his kisses. It was during our 3rd session while we were in his bed something happened….

As we were cuddling and he was kissing my shoulders he says, “I love you”, but then he said “Ooops”, lol. I totally understood the slipup; my reply was “I’ll ignore that and its all good.” He then went on to say that obviously he’s very comfortable with me and has very strong feelings. It was at this moment that we made the most passionate love. Regardless of what he said or even took back, our actions clearly conveyed the message of love. I never slept so peacefully or secure.

3 comments:

jendayi said...

sounds like something straight out of a romantic movie. throwing caution to the wind and driving the distance to see your man. embracing at the door. a passionate night of love-making. do you realize you are starring in your own romantic picture?! enjoy it!

T.a.c.D said...

its a beautiful thing when you find something so special and powerful...enjoy it, embrace it...

Blu Jewel said...

that's sounds like the stuff i write short stories about. it's beautiful, romantic, and most of all love. continue to enjoy it to it's fullest.

love!

What I Have To Say