Sunday, March 23, 2008

Doing The Most These Dayz...

This past week flew by entirely too fast, and now we’re about to start a new one. Okay catch up time. This past week was my first at my new job. Of course this is the “honey moon” phase, but I truly believe I’ve found my company. In fact, this is going to be the last company I work for. Everyone is pretty cool and since I office out of the corporate location, its nice to see all of the executives on a regular basis. My typical days are now at least 12 hours long, between work, seminars, and evening classes my days are pretty long. So much to do in so little time.

My diet is still going on. However, I got a little off track, but I am at least making a conscious effort to do better. I’m not monitoring my weight loss, I am simply going by inches lost and the way my clothes are fitting. I refuse to buy clothes in a larger size, lol.

Mr. MBA Kappa came over Friday night. It’s been over two weeks since we last kicked it. I’ll admit it was mainly due to my lack of motivation to see him. Don’t get me wrong, I like him- I’m just going through a fickle stage right now. The evening was great and the sex was even hotter. There are simply no plans as far as he’s concerned, there’s no sense of expectation. I’m just looking for a great time with a good duy, drama free….

No comments:

What I Have To Say