Monday, March 05, 2007

The Truth of The Matter Is...

I don’t like liars.
You should never feel a need to be or say what’s not true.

Everyone cheats in some shape, form, or fashion. So stop looking at men like they’re the only ones.

I am sick and fucking tired of working for someone else.
And I am done with being patient. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

A man will only do what you allow him to do.

Your high end fashion clothes, fly cars, and high tech toys don’t mean shit; if you’re not at peace with yourself (trust me it shows).

We’re (women) just as screwed up in the head as any man. None of us know what we’re doing.

You should be open to date whoever makes you happy.

Driving is the most dangerous activity we do everyday. (Fucking retards on the road) Yet we’re afraid of terrorist, the sky falling, and riding on an airplane.

Everyone has a shallow trait in them. The difference is those who out grow it and learn the true meaning to what’s important in life.

Women tend to stay in dysfunctional relationships because they are afraid of being alone.

Global Warming isn’t an urban myth. How’s the weather been in your neck of the woods?

I don’t owe you a damn thing.

I’m not sure when I’ll get married and start a family. But I am happy to say, I am not at all worried about that.

Love don’t cost a thing- Is bullshit. There may not be a monetary value. The opportunity costs involved in loving a person can be another issue.

Your past has nothing to do with TODAY. Stop looking for excuses.

I am not truly sure what I want from a potential mate. But I do know how I want to feel when I am in a relationship.

You only have now. So why not live every moment like it’s your last?

Apple is superior to any and all PCs. Fuck Vista!

Black people really can’t all get a long. We are our worst enemy.

Seeking Higher Education without a purpose/plan is as useful as having a telephone plugged into a jack at home and having no active phone service.

The world is your oyster. You truly reap what you sow. There’s no one else to blame for your current problems but-YOU.

3 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

there isn't a damn thing in here that i disagree with, so all i can say is "run tell dat!" PREACH!!!!

Mahogany Misfit said...

I'm with Blu.

I love when people rant on their blog!

This was right on:

"Women tend to stay in dysfunctional relationships because they are afraid of being alone."

Yes girl...when will we realize that being alone is not some kind of curse? I can't relate to that mentality.

T.a.c.D said...

"I don’t owe you a damn thing."

now how bout that....HELLO!

What I Have To Say