Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good Nite and Good Luck...

I’m sitting here in Mr. Godiva’s office on his laptop, thinking to myself…It’s a shame that the masses don’t experience this high you get only from being in the RIGHT company. I feel like I am on cloud 20, drifting into the heavens.

The night is very much young for Mr. Godiva and I (it’s only 8:45pm). I just finished a warm cozy shower with my new “love”. I walked into his place to a serene atmosphere filled with Norah Jones playing in the background, candlelights, dim light, two glasses of champagne, and Mr. Godiva looking oh so GQ.

We dined on food from Central Market (organic store) and enjoyed meaningful conversations. It’s the perfect way to end any rat race day. While enjoying our meal I had to use the bathroom (too much champagne) and Mr. Godiva wanted to watch me pee. (Nothing I hadn’t done before) But this time he asked to wipe me. I actually didn’t think of it as being gross, I considered it an act of love and kindness (strange but true).

We are now about to watch a movie and share a fruit tart he bought for dessert. But I must say LADIES it’s imperative you have a man who knows how to make you happy effortlessly. It’s ashame that everyone can’t accomplish the things I have with Mr. Godiva in this short period of time (let alone a life time).

I go finish enjoying my Godiva now…

3 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

reading your posts about your new "love" makes me very happy. why? because you're experiencing a wonderful relationship with a wonderful man. another why? because you've chosen not to conform to what society, friends, or family says you should do or what's socially acceptable. You're doing you and as a black woman that's a MUST. we should not allow ourselves to be pigeon-holed into things that so-called define us. if being with Mr. Godiva is pleasing to you and for you, it's imperative that you continue.

Well wishes.

The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

im so happy for you babes!! Cheers!! Yeah..i've peed infront of Blue before. He said he found it SEXY. I know, pretty weird. Its funny how you meantioned it in this post.Brought a smile to my face.:)

jendayi said...

girl.. my mouth is wide open right now!

What I Have To Say